The Drummee project involved the construction of a new Engineered landfill site and civic amenity facility on the site of an abandoned quarry.
- Gibson’s proposed Bentonite Enriched Soil (BES) material as an alternative to the proposed clay material, thereby delivering a quality controlled basal lining material
- Engineered Basal Lining, including installing Bentonite Enriched Soil (BES), HDPE Geomembrane, GCL, Geotextile protection layers & Drainage Geocomposites
- Steep wall construction to quarry faces using Tip Form units
- D&B of Leachate Treatment Plant and associated leachate extraction pumps and pipework infrastructure
- D&B of Materials Recycling Facility (MRF) building and associatedconcrete roads, service yard, office building, weighbridges and wheel wash facilities