The Herdman Channel contract involved the construction of a 42,000m² surfaced container compound on the site of the former Richard’s Fertiliser Factory, including the construction of a new site entrance and access road.
- Site Clearance
- Earthworks, including breaking up and recycling reinforced concrete slabs & bituminous surfaces and ground stabilisation using Rolling Dynamic Compaction
- Pavement Works, including laying 35,000t of Cement Bound Material, incorporating site won recycled aggregates
- Street Lighting, including 25m and 7m high columns
- Security Fencing and Barriers
- Reinforced concrete capping beam & slabs to quay side fender locations